Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekly Analysis 2- NBA Slam Dunk Contest

NBA Slam Dunk Contest

Last night I watched the NBA Slam Dunk Contest on TNT. It’s been a couple of years since I last saw this contest, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! In past years there seemed to be more competitors, but there were only five contestants initially. There were two rounds in the competition. The top high scorers advanced to the second round.
The guys in this year’s competition really showed their acting skills, and made the contest entertaining. Nate Robinson of the New York Knicks, was this year’s winner. He had an amazing dunk that involved him jumping over head of, 6’11 Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic, last year’s winner of the contest. Robinson was the little guy of the competition standing at 5’11.
The contest was very good and I’m glad I tuned into the competition last night. I look forward to watching the All Star game tonight, to see the most talented players in the NBA play together on two separate teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment